bone conduction
Read wired article by Laila Weir about devices that can send sound waves through the bones around the ear.
Traveling, noise, vibration, channels, distance, time jumping, space. Talking bones...
Arriving - beginning to open up to this new place. Amazing what a total change of location and culture does to your sense of time. I feel i've been here ages, yet i've hardly done a thing. Well, not really. I am now fully wired and fed, which took some doing.
The light here is as lovely as they say.
Traveling, noise, vibration, channels, distance, time jumping, space. Talking bones...
Arriving - beginning to open up to this new place. Amazing what a total change of location and culture does to your sense of time. I feel i've been here ages, yet i've hardly done a thing. Well, not really. I am now fully wired and fed, which took some doing.
The light here is as lovely as they say.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home