door number...dix-huit
ahh, Paris...sigh. It really struck me arriving back in HM this time how simple and strange it is to get off a plane, take a subway, train, taxi, pick up your keys at the desk and walk back into a different life on another continent. Talk about doors...
I'm sort of getting back into the swing of things here. Fresh pile of library books, a first rehearsal done with, some talks booked this week...
It's pretty intensely spring here - the sun is out until almost eight-thirty and there are golfers and footers hitting and kicking balls and buds bursting everywhere. I think I need a helmet or something (along with body armour for those arrows from Robin Hood and his band of merry men...it's not that far to Nottingham.)
A classmate sent this link - a bit extreme perhaps, but the general direction is about right...i like the cartoon.
I'm sort of getting back into the swing of things here. Fresh pile of library books, a first rehearsal done with, some talks booked this week...
It's pretty intensely spring here - the sun is out until almost eight-thirty and there are golfers and footers hitting and kicking balls and buds bursting everywhere. I think I need a helmet or something (along with body armour for those arrows from Robin Hood and his band of merry men...it's not that far to Nottingham.)
A classmate sent this link - a bit extreme perhaps, but the general direction is about right...i like the cartoon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home