Wednesday, June 08, 2005

boadicious


IMG_1017
Originally uploaded by little bit1000.
It's been a rough couple of days, hardly fit for public consumption, or blogspace anyway.

Much thanks to distant friends who remind me that there is a world beyond the narrow tunnel of trying to wrestle this monster to the ground.

Really leaves me thinking about relationships between respect, integrity, doing a job, responsibility, holding the whole, watching the details, giving a damn, and how it all translates into actions.

And, when those things seem shaky or out of order, (not to say absent - hope still lingers) what do you do to improve the situation? How do you know if you can?

I don't know. I think I know less now for sure.

I found this picture i took of Queen Boadicea leading the charge...at this angle I can imagine a fierce warrior queen going into battle on my behalf... (in my mind a slightly more fearsome version of Marg Delahunty, Mary Walsh's warrior princess)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you know you know less now, you are on your way to being wise... isn't that the theory?

courage, mon amie!

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home