where in the world?
This photo seems timeless and placeless to me...indeterminate age and location. I can tell you it's from Cadeby, a speck of a "villagette" that the bus barrels through on the way to town.
Wish i was home tonight - collective (gulp) are the beneficiaries of tonight's World Beats & Sweets. Hope everyone has a great time.
Tonight I'm going to see a show. The New Art Club are performing in Doncaster, unbelievably enough. I've wanted to see these guys since I saw their postcard at the Philadelphia Fringe in 2002. Dressed in those horrible blue lycra-spandex unitards from the eighties doing their grocery shopping, proclaiming "This is Modern!" Anything that "takes the piss" (as they say here) from (at? on? i'm not sure of the prepositional follow-through on the expression) dance is good entertainment value for me right now!
Going to try to listen to Alexis interviewed on CKCU online in a little bit....
where in the world - indeed!
Wish i was home tonight - collective (gulp) are the beneficiaries of tonight's World Beats & Sweets. Hope everyone has a great time.
Tonight I'm going to see a show. The New Art Club are performing in Doncaster, unbelievably enough. I've wanted to see these guys since I saw their postcard at the Philadelphia Fringe in 2002. Dressed in those horrible blue lycra-spandex unitards from the eighties doing their grocery shopping, proclaiming "This is Modern!" Anything that "takes the piss" (as they say here) from (at? on? i'm not sure of the prepositional follow-through on the expression) dance is good entertainment value for me right now!
Going to try to listen to Alexis interviewed on CKCU online in a little bit....
where in the world - indeed!


1 Comments:
I believe the (or at least an) appropriate prepositional follow-through would be "out of" . . . That said, prepositions seem to be merging and becoming vestigial, all at the same time these days.
z
Post a Comment
<< Home