interiors
I'm on a bit of a Woody Allen kick the last couple of days. The library has decent DVDs, which is a blessing.
The title of this entry refers to the movie of the same name. Pretty intense film.
Our hallway would be too small to be featured in that movie, but it is white...quite white. It has hosted a few vodka parties so far. Nothing too raucous. We're thinking of filling it with pillows.
I'm trying to get used to the communal living, tiny interiors, enforced socialization. I've had worse.
One small space i'm loving is my shower. It's in my room. Communal living isn't so bad when you don't have to wait for the shower.
The title of this entry refers to the movie of the same name. Pretty intense film.
Our hallway would be too small to be featured in that movie, but it is white...quite white. It has hosted a few vodka parties so far. Nothing too raucous. We're thinking of filling it with pillows.
I'm trying to get used to the communal living, tiny interiors, enforced socialization. I've had worse.
One small space i'm loving is my shower. It's in my room. Communal living isn't so bad when you don't have to wait for the shower.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home