dancing! whee!
Today we had a workshop with Australian Dance Theatre who taught us bits of their popular "Birdbrain". Twisted classicism playing off Swan Lake.... quite fun. I get to do more on Saturday - should be recovered by then.
I can't help being pleased that I can pull this stuff off at all, even though I am not at the level I'd like to be.
We also started rehearsing today for a classmate's piece. Good fun too.
I have a great visual for today - this is a picture of me dancing, drawn by Maddy. :-)
I can't help being pleased that I can pull this stuff off at all, even though I am not at the level I'd like to be.
We also started rehearsing today for a classmate's piece. Good fun too.
I have a great visual for today - this is a picture of me dancing, drawn by Maddy. :-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home