no visuals
I forgot my camera as I was dashing for the bus to catch the train (and the bus and the train, thanks to rail works) to London. Interesting thing was I felt as if a certain part of the experience was closed off to me - not taking pics of the adventure made it seem more fleeting and less focused (no pun intended).
What did i do this time? I got lost looking for the jam. I kept getting turned the wrong way around and going over the streets of Hackney again and again...yeah, really - I hackneyed the streets of Hackney (hee hee). In the end I had dinner in a pub called "The Nobody Inn". I simply couldn't resist.
Saw part of the London International Mime Festival . Good show - and i liked the fact that they did it all with pulleys and bungee cord and blacks... who needs digital effects? Later on we went to an incredibly loud club and I critiqued their light show... I think they could have synched the lights with the sound better ;-)
This morning there was a "re-enactment" of Charles I walking to his execution, costumed people walking slowly and somberly down the Mall. When I was all tired out this afternoon I went on one of those double-decker bus tours. A little chilly, but very rich.
Seeing a friend from home was also really special. Meeting across space in a window of time.
What did i do this time? I got lost looking for the jam. I kept getting turned the wrong way around and going over the streets of Hackney again and again...yeah, really - I hackneyed the streets of Hackney (hee hee). In the end I had dinner in a pub called "The Nobody Inn". I simply couldn't resist.
Saw part of the London International Mime Festival . Good show - and i liked the fact that they did it all with pulleys and bungee cord and blacks... who needs digital effects? Later on we went to an incredibly loud club and I critiqued their light show... I think they could have synched the lights with the sound better ;-)
This morning there was a "re-enactment" of Charles I walking to his execution, costumed people walking slowly and somberly down the Mall. When I was all tired out this afternoon I went on one of those double-decker bus tours. A little chilly, but very rich.
Seeing a friend from home was also really special. Meeting across space in a window of time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home