shouldering
I found the "real" Paddington in London on my trip last month (his friend just happenned to be there).
Good article in the Telegraph about the problem of throwing good after bad, something I've been thinking about a lot lately.
Good rehearsals today though. Quite reassuring to feel things come together, even a little.
Good article in the Telegraph about the problem of throwing good after bad, something I've been thinking about a lot lately.
Good rehearsals today though. Quite reassuring to feel things come together, even a little.


2 Comments:
the endless bailing out of the large cultural institutions... what drives me batty is that in addition to the millions of pounds (!!) they get in public funds, they also have access to huge sponsorships... one more vote for Article 19's campaign to privatise the big national companies...
Good money after bad, huh. That sounds vaguely familiar o this side of the pond.
z
Post a Comment
<< Home