views
Here's that church again...don't know much more about it...parts are 12th c, and i think others are 18th c from when the site was re-built. It must have been a pretty wild place back then.
I leave for London tomorrow, for a voice workshop with Patsy Rodenberg, improv class with Kirstie Simson and some meetings with people in the "art & science" funding world for my research project for the feds. Should be interesting. Good to get out and see things. I'll need my A to Z...
I leave for London tomorrow, for a voice workshop with Patsy Rodenberg, improv class with Kirstie Simson and some meetings with people in the "art & science" funding world for my research project for the feds. Should be interesting. Good to get out and see things. I'll need my A to Z...


1 Comments:
Interesting that you chose to do the voice and movement workshop instead of say, nipple tassle twirling 1 or silliness and storytelling... so many choices, so little time...
Post a Comment
<< Home