empty and full
I keep mistiming my visits to the market in town. I can't quite figure out which days it is open and for how long... If you go at the end of the day you can get great deals, only it's hard to carry it all home on the bus and not so easy to find room in the dorm fridge.
I'm vascillating at the moment between an appreciation of the time and space to think, read, rest and have new ideas emerge, and a mad panic about getting things done and a sick fear of wasting time. Hard to shake the sense of wanting to be either coming or going...
I'm vascillating at the moment between an appreciation of the time and space to think, read, rest and have new ideas emerge, and a mad panic about getting things done and a sick fear of wasting time. Hard to shake the sense of wanting to be either coming or going...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home