dimensions
One of mom's paper art creations - i have a whole installation going on around my desk.
Reminders of home are great, but I'm very much looking forward to the real thing! 4 days to go.
Other experiments in 3-D: today I got to play around with motion capture. It was pretty cool - the guys from Simula were great. Basically, you wear a lovely velcro suit with sticky glowing balls on it and 12 infrared cameras pick up your movement, which gets converted into 3-D animation. The kind of thing they use for movies and video games. I rolled around on a physio ball, which remained invisible to the camera so the movement looked quite impossible. New moves for the next Matrix.
Reminders of home are great, but I'm very much looking forward to the real thing! 4 days to go.
Other experiments in 3-D: today I got to play around with motion capture. It was pretty cool - the guys from Simula were great. Basically, you wear a lovely velcro suit with sticky glowing balls on it and 12 infrared cameras pick up your movement, which gets converted into 3-D animation. The kind of thing they use for movies and video games. I rolled around on a physio ball, which remained invisible to the camera so the movement looked quite impossible. New moves for the next Matrix.


2 Comments:
That sounds really amazing - I can't wait to see your data!! :) See you soon - I can tell you haven't really been writing while away either heh. :)
tara
That sounds really amazing - I can't wait to see your data!! :) See you soon - I can tell you haven't really been writing while away either heh. :)
tara
Post a Comment
<< Home