eyes all around
For my thesis i'm looking at the rise of "observation" in our everyday lives - surveillance, webcams, reality tv, (um, blogs too) and the psychological and social implications - and how this crosses over/meshes with performance art. Gotta narrow that still, I know...
This is the surveillance monitor in the student bar (it's called "the Pavillion"). The UK is possibly the most "surveilled" country in the world. On a street level, it's true that it does seem more prevalent here. Once you start noticing them the cameras (amd warnings that there are cameras watching you) seem to be everywhere.
I'll undoubtedly blog more on this as time goes on.
This is the surveillance monitor in the student bar (it's called "the Pavillion"). The UK is possibly the most "surveilled" country in the world. On a street level, it's true that it does seem more prevalent here. Once you start noticing them the cameras (amd warnings that there are cameras watching you) seem to be everywhere.
I'll undoubtedly blog more on this as time goes on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home