Thursday, November 25, 2004

facets

I've been surprised recently by this blog getting mentions on other dance and tech blogs - such as the Dance & Technology (previously cited below, "plethora") and Matthew Gough's on Article 19 (thanks!)

I wonder about the different "selves" that get presented in different contexts, and what that means when dealing with a public forum (yeah, i'm reading lots of cultural theory). Bet I can find an article on web-logs and "performing the self"... Ha. I wonder if there are also articles on "blogs and procrastination"? (I should be tackling my reading list).

Oh, and Ken's got a new piece in Gallery 101's 101 frames next weekend...nice pics on his site. My favorite holiday art event...please go and buy art (not for me though, no room in dorm), but do have a drink and a boogie for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home