southwark skyline
London. Another wonderful, exhausting visit. Saw 2 great exhibits at the Barbican, went to the British Museum and the Science Museum, and very briefly set foot in the V&A. Pretty museum'd out.
The voice workshop was intense - but useful. Makes me think more about depth of performance, authenticity, power and all that. And all the things that get in the way...I think my final project might have to be a solo, because what I need to work on I need to find for myself first. Whatever it is.
The workshop took place in a crazy Victorian chocolate factory - the photo is a view out the window.
The improv class was heavenly, if crowded. Skin awareness, long spines and open, easy movement.
Meetings went really well too - such interesting people, and great spaces, well designed and full of interesting art.
The voice workshop was intense - but useful. Makes me think more about depth of performance, authenticity, power and all that. And all the things that get in the way...I think my final project might have to be a solo, because what I need to work on I need to find for myself first. Whatever it is.
The workshop took place in a crazy Victorian chocolate factory - the photo is a view out the window.
The improv class was heavenly, if crowded. Skin awareness, long spines and open, easy movement.
Meetings went really well too - such interesting people, and great spaces, well designed and full of interesting art.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home