arts action rennaissance
This article in the Guardian puts it very well. Fits in with the reading I'm doing about artists making work (often participatory projects) on surveillance (sometimes known as "sousveillance" ).
Workshop with ADT was really great again. Much harder technically, but approached with such fun attitude by the leaders that it was a blast. I'm not too badly off today either...pretty good for these old joints.
It was fun making a "guest appearance" at Zan's potluck via iChat...(a midnight potluck for me!) whish I had been a little more awake for it! I'm sure the food was awesome.
More rehearsing and some group work tonight...it is really nice to be working creatively with my classmates (finally).
Workshop with ADT was really great again. Much harder technically, but approached with such fun attitude by the leaders that it was a blast. I'm not too badly off today either...pretty good for these old joints.
It was fun making a "guest appearance" at Zan's potluck via iChat...(a midnight potluck for me!) whish I had been a little more awake for it! I'm sure the food was awesome.
More rehearsing and some group work tonight...it is really nice to be working creatively with my classmates (finally).

1 Comments:
The Gardian article was spot on. I particularly love the idea that "ministers wish culture would do less provoking and enraging and get down to serving communities, attracting tourists, pleasing the punter and buffing up the national image." How timely for me as I rethink the umpteenth draft of a policy document I have been working on since . . . oh the dawn of time. This is not what I was supposed to be doing at this point in my life.
Post a Comment
<< Home