3-D modelling
Today I sat through 6 hours of watching a guy do amazing things with software...Maya by Alias (Canadian company, by the way) is used to design all kinds of things, as well as computer animation for movies and video games. It presents a whole new way of thinking about shape when you can take a simple cube and in a matter of clicks turn it into a helicopter, or a hand, or whatever. And you can do it in different ways - adding things, taking things away, extruding, compressing, depressing, smooothing etc. If you know what you're doing, that is.
Tomorrow I get to sit through 6 hours of the guy making the things move. Pretty cool. I have no idea how this relates to my life.
hey, i guess i'm really at school afterall...
Tomorrow I get to sit through 6 hours of the guy making the things move. Pretty cool. I have no idea how this relates to my life.
hey, i guess i'm really at school afterall...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home