words and motion
I'm off to London tonight! I'm even more excited about getting on the plane to Ottawa on Sunday though.
Looking at the Harper Collin's new Living Dictionary . A lot of good new British vocabularly in it. The word "blunkett" is very topical at the moment (former Home Secretary brought down by scandal). "Chavage" is pretty funny. A chelsea tractor is an SUV.
One that is particularly a propos is "chicken oriental" . I'm gonna use that one!
Looking forward to crossing that ocean.
Looking at the Harper Collin's new Living Dictionary . A lot of good new British vocabularly in it. The word "blunkett" is very topical at the moment (former Home Secretary brought down by scandal). "Chavage" is pretty funny. A chelsea tractor is an SUV.
One that is particularly a propos is "chicken oriental" . I'm gonna use that one!
Looking forward to crossing that ocean.

1 Comments:
and we are so looking forward to having you home... yay!
Post a Comment
<< Home