infoswimming
I've said it before, but there is just way too much information out there. I'm not sure how i'm going to get my head around it.
Best recent find is Equator interdisciplinary research collaboration.
I'm doing a short project on Blast Theory's work with an audience moving around the city (and another online) in comparison with Company in Space's more "immersive" projects (e.g. The Light Room).
All of it is interesting to me, but i don't know why. I feel as if i'm walking blindfolded, bumping into unknown shapes and getting a little thrill...which is a good thing, i guess. At least I'm interested. But what to do with it?
P.S. the fish are from New Year's Eve in Montreal. 3 fish for luck? sure, why not?
Best recent find is Equator interdisciplinary research collaboration.
I'm doing a short project on Blast Theory's work with an audience moving around the city (and another online) in comparison with Company in Space's more "immersive" projects (e.g. The Light Room).
All of it is interesting to me, but i don't know why. I feel as if i'm walking blindfolded, bumping into unknown shapes and getting a little thrill...which is a good thing, i guess. At least I'm interested. But what to do with it?
P.S. the fish are from New Year's Eve in Montreal. 3 fish for luck? sure, why not?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home